Aquarius Life is a social enterprise that applies commercial approaches to deliver on the Aquarius core charitable objectives.
The goal of the service is to provide tailored programmes that help to prevent and overcome the harms caused by alcohol, drugs and gambling through the delivery of cost-effective specialist services.
For Aquarius we aim to;
- Improve access to our existing services.
- Reach people that might not access our existing services.
- Use education as a preventative approach.
- Provide alternative income streams to core funding.
Policy support and consultancy
Training, workshops and webinars
Through delivery of our services we;
- Raise awareness of the dangers related to alcohol, drug and gambling issues in the workplace.
- Encourage and enable employers to recognise the challenges behind the issues and take positive, practical steps to support valued employees and team members.
- Reduce the stigma attached to these issues and encourage / enable people to come forward for support.
- Provide education to help prevent issues from arising.
- Use 1:1 support to help people understand their behaviours and find alternative ways to cope.
- Prevent financial loss to employers by addressing issues.
- Reinvest any surplus income from the service into in our charitable community services
- Support your organisation in achieving its corporate social responsibility commitments.